Tigard Parks & Rec Mission
“We exist to provide healthy and diverse recreational opportunities through programs, events, parks, and natural areas, for all ages and abilities, ensuring that the City of Tigard is a desirable place to live and play.”
Pop Up in the Park!
Join Tigard Parks & Rec in celebrating National Park and Recreation Month. Get ready to play outside with various sports, games and crafts. Let us take care of the fun!
- Wed | July 3 | 11 a.m.–1 p.m. | Summerlake Park
- Wed | July 10 | 11 a.m.–1 p.m. | Cook Park
- Wed | July 17 | 11 a.m.–1 p.m. | Dirksen Nature Park
- Fri | July 19 | 6 p.m.–9 p.m. | Cook Park | Emergency Preparedness Fair
- Wed | July 24 | 11 a.m.–1 p.m. | Bonita Park
- Wed | July 31 | 11 a.m.–1 p.m. | Sabrina Park
Movies in the Park
Come early to hang out with Tigard Parks & Rec to play games for added fun. All movies start at dusk. Remember to bring: blankets, lawn chairs, flashlights and friends!
- Sat | Jul 27 | Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse | Dirksen Nature Park
- Sat | Aug 10 | Mary Poppins Returns | Cook Park
- Fri | Aug 16 | The Lego Movie 2 | Metzger Elementary Park
- Sat | Aug 24 | Incredibles 2 | Metzger Elementary Park
- Fri | Aug 30 | How to Train your Dragon: The Hidden World | Cook Park
Concert in the Park
- Wed | August 7 | Petty Fever | 5-8:30 p.m., music starts at 6:30 p.m. | Cook Park
Join Tigard Parks & Rec and Petty Fever for an evening of fun, music and high–energy dancing. Petty Fever delivers an amazing and memorable tribute to the musical legacy of Tom Petty. Be prepared to hear some of your favorite hits such as, Free Falling, Breakdown, American Girl and I Won’t Back Down. This will be a night you won’t want to miss!
- Wed | August 21 | Johnny Limbo and the Lugnuts | 5-8:30 p.m., music starts at 6:30 p.m. | Cook Park
Join Tigard Parks & Rec and Johnny Limbo and the Lugnuts for an evening of fun, music and dancing. Their show is a toe–tappin’ tour of the Golden Era of Rock and Roll as they play tributes to legendary artists Elvis Presley, Chuck Berry, Buddy Holly, the Beatles and the Beach Boys. “Rock and Roll will never die and the Lugnuts are the reason why.”