Pumpkin Scavenger Hunt
Watch for Clues beginning October 1
Fall aboard, it’s pumpkin hunting time! Join Parks & Rec for a Pumpkin Hunt around Cook Park (17005 SW 92nd Ave).
Use the clues to help you find the hiding pumpkins at Cook Park in Tigard. (Oct 1-31)
How to play:
- Take a picture/selfie with all 5 pumpkin posters in their hiding spots. REMEMBER, DO NOT MOVE PUMPKIN POSTERS.
- After you have taken selfies with all 5 pumpkin posters, submit them to firstname.lastname@example.org for a chance to win a prize (1 prize box per household).
- Bonus! First three families to submit photos wins one free night of Kids’ Night Out.
HERE ARE THE CLUES!
- Where is Pumpkin 1 hiding? I am a type of insect, you might see me flutter by. I have wings so colorful, I am a _____.
- Where is Pumpkin 2 hiding? I’m made into a castle, although I am not a brick, I might get into your food if you have a beach picnic.
- Where is Pumpkin 3 hiding? I have many wheels but none of them move, I am a great place for your bike to take a snooze.
- Where is Pumpkin 4 hiding? Leaves upon the water are seen as you float, the pumpkin can be found where you leave the port.
- Where is Pumpkin 5 hiding? Rain is nearing, go to the place where you keep dry and continue playing.
Any questions? Call Kaitlyn McKinney at 503-718-2604 or email at email@example.com
PE in the Park
Parks & Rec is offering safe and fun fitness opportunities for children taking part in remote learning. Join us for an afternoon of fitness games and exercises at Cook Park. Be prepared to break a sweat!
Extra precautions are in place to ensure your child’s safety. Please bring face covering; social distancing will be enforced. If you have questions, contact Kaitlyn Leaf at 503-718-2604 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Drop your kids off for some fun activities, games, and enjoy a movie and healthy snacks while adults have some time to themselves! Children must be potty-trained to participate.
Parks & Rec is taking extra precautions to ensure your child's safety during this event. The following will be enforced: temperature checks, face coverings, social distancing and hand washing/sanitizing.