Welcome to the Tigard Police Department Citizens Online Police Reporting System
Community members can submit an online police report for certain incidents that do not require an in-person response. Using this online citizen police report system allows you to submit a report immediately and receive instructions on how to obtain an official copy once it is reviewed and approved by a member of the Tigard Police Department.
If this is an emergency, call 911.
Non-emergency dispatch: 503-629-0111
Si necesita ayuda en otro idioma, por favor llame al 503-629-0111.
If your incident type is not listed below or does not meet all the requirements, please call non-emergency dispatch at 503-629-0111 to file a report.
You will be the reporting party (victim)
To file a report you must confirm the following are true
- This is not an emergency, and not presently occurring
- This incident occurred within the city limits of Tigard
- There are no known suspects
- This did not occur on a state freeway (i.e. Interstate 5)
- You are 18 years of age or older
- You have a valid email address
- Auto Collision (non-injury)
- Hit & Run (non-injury)
- Lost Property (excluding firearms and narcotics)
- Motor Vehicle Trespass
- Suspicious Activity
- Thefts (under $5000 — excluding firearms and narcotics)
- Vandalism/Property Damage (excluding graffiti and/or hate crimes)
- Supplemental reports to existing police reports
Please be aware that you cannot file an online report for identity theft or fraudulent use of a credit card. Additionally you cannot report multiple crimes on one report.
Please be sure to review the entire list with definitions and examples on the online reporting site. After completing the online form, you will:
- See the words: "Your online police report has been submitted" showing that your police report is complete.
- Be given a temporary police report case number via email.
Additional information on filing a police report:
- Turn off pop-up blocking before filing your report.
- All cases filed using this online reporting system will generally be reviewed within 5-7 business days.
- If further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted for additional information.
- Once your report is approved, you will receive an email with your assigned case number and instructions on how to get an official copy.
- If a crime took place outside of Tigard, contact the police department for that city.
- If the incident took place on a state freeway, call the Oregon State Police office nearest you.
- Filing a false police report is a crime (ORS 162.375).