Library Services Available: Monday—Saturday, Noon-5 p.m.
It’s easy to connect with the library services you love with Library Takeout from Tigard Public Library! Library traffic patterns have changed, so follow the signs as you enter the parking lot.
Drive-Up: No appointment is needed for our no-contact, drive-up holds pick-up service. Just park in one of the designated holds pick-up parking spots and call the number on the sign. In order to safely continue to provide holds pick-up services, library staff will place your holds on a covered table for pick-up rather than putting items in your trunk.
Walk-Up:Our walk-up service desk offers printing services, reader’s advisory, and assistance with holds pick-up. The service desk is located at the library entrance. Face coverings and social distancing are required. Please have your account information ready for holds pick-up or other check-out services.
Returns: The drive-up book return is open 24 hours, 7 days a week! Returns are checked in after a minimum of 24 hours in quarantine, so you may notice a delay in items being removed from your account. No late fees will be charged until further notice.
If you have questions, we’re here to help. Stop by the library Monday through Saturday between noon and 5 p.m., ask a librarian online, email email@example.com, or call 503-684-6537 for assistance. We look forward to seeing you at Tigard Public Library!
Tigard Library Updates
- Library Takeout service hours are noon-5 pm, Monday-Saturday.
- Holds can be placed through the library catalog or by calling 503-684-6537.
- Holds pick-up is available noon-5 pm, Monday-Saturday.
- The drive-up book return is available 24/7. Returned materials will be quarantined for a minimum of 24 hours. No late fees will be charged until further notice.
- Online resources are still available! With your library card, you have 24/7 free access to our digital library with downloadable audio & ebooks, streaming movies, and more. Visit wccls.org to learn more.
- Updated WCCLS information related to library closures will be posted here: wccls.org/covid-19
- For City of Tigard information, you can visit www.tigard-or.gov/corona/