|TAKE OUR SURVEY: Help Us Set A Course|
|Periodically, the Tigard Public Library looks carefully at the services that are currently offered for the community and considers how those services can be refocused or refined. Input from the community is a crucial part of that process! The resulting Strategic Plans have been used to prioritize ongoing decisions about library service to the community.
Please help us set a course for the future of library service in Tigard by taking the Tigard Public Library’s Strategic Planning Survey. For those who prefer, print copies can be requested by calling 503-684-6537.
Periódicamente, la Biblioteca Pública de Tigard analiza detenidamente los servicios que se ofrecen actualmente para la comunidad y considera cómo esos servicios se pueden reorientar o refinar. ¡Los comentarios de la comunidad son una parte crucial de ese proceso! Los Planes Estratégicos resultantes se han utilizado para priorizar las decisiones en curso sobre el servicio bibliotecario a la comunidad.
Ayúdanos a establecer un rumbo para el futuro del servicio bibliotecario en Tigard realizando la Encuesta de planificación estratégica de la biblioteca pública de Tigard. Para quienes lo prefieran, pueden solicitar copias impresas llamando al 503-684-6537.
- Drive-Up: No appointment is needed to pick up holds at the Tigard Public Library. If you have been notified that you have holds ready to pick up at the Tigard Public Library, stop by during our service hours, park in a designated space, and call the number posted at the designated parking space. Please have your library card number ready when you arrive. Holds pick-up service hours are noon-5 pm, Monday-Saturday.
In order to safely continue to provide holds pick-up services, library staff will place your holds on a covered table for pick-up rather than putting items in your trunk. Please wear a mask and observe social distancing guidelines.
- Walk-Up: Beginning Wednesday, November 18, the walk-up service desk is closed. For those who walk or bike to the library, there is a designated space in the holds pick-up area to serve you. Please call the number posted at the designated space when you arrive in the holds pick-up area. Please have your library card number ready when you arrive.
- Call Ahead: For printing services, readers advisory, or staff-assisted browsing, please call ahead to 503-684-6537 before visiting the library. For those without a cell phone, call ahead of your visit to arrange your pick-up.
- Returns: The drive-up book return is open 24 hours, 7 days a week! Returns are checked in after a minimum of 24 hours in quarantine, so you may notice a delay in items being removed from your account. No late fees will be charged until further notice.
- Donations: Tigard Public Library cannot accept donations of books or other physical materials at this time.
- Online resources are still available! With your library card, you have 24/7 free access to our digital library with downloadable audio & ebooks, streaming movies, and more. Visit wccls.org to learn more.
- Updated WCCLS information related to library closures will be posted here: wccls.org/covid-19
- For City of Tigard information, you can visit www.tigard-or.gov/corona/