When you come into the library:
- Face coverings and social distancing are required by the City of Tigard.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Keep your visit brief.
- Sanitize your hands before browsing.
- Do not eat or drink during your visit.
- Additional safety measures include limited building capacity, Plexiglas barriers at service points, and increased disinfecting protocols. Please be prepared to wait in line.
• No-Contact Library Takeout: noon-2 p.m.
• In-Building Service: 2-6 p.m.
• In-Building Service: 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
• No-Contact Library Takeout: 2-5 p.m.
When you visit you will be able to
• Check out your own holds
• Browse library materials
• Access computers, internet, and printing
• Use the restrooms
• Return materials to the drive up or walk-up book returns 24/7.
Feel free to call 503-684-6537 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Tigard Public Library cannot accept donations of books or other physical materials at this time. If you have questions, we’re here to help. Ask a librarian online, email email@example.com, or call 503-684-6537 for assistance.
In partnership with the Tigard Public Library, the Economic Development team recently started Novel Eats, a new program to help launch food truck businesses and feed Library patrons. Novel Eats will bring a food cart to Tigard Public Library throughout the spring and summer, starting with Bubbles and Treats, serving at the Library until June 5 on Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays from 11am-5pm.