JOBS  |  MAPS  |  Codes  |  CONNECT  |  FORMS  |  CONTACT

Safety Concerns?

What's the Issue?

The tools below are designed for reporting non-urgent safety concerns within the City of Tigard boundaries. If you encounter a safety issue that is an immediate threat to life or property or crime in progress, please call 9-1-1. If it’s not an immediate threat, but you need timely police assistance, call the non-emergency dispatch number at 503-629-0111.

Traffic and Abandoned Vehicle Concerns
  Report a Police / Traffic Safety Issue
Notice a safe streets-related issue?
Please let us know. (Abandoned vehicles, ongoing issues with speeding, lighting, poor visibility, difficult crossings)

When you report a concern, it will be assigned to a Tigard Police Officer or the City of Tigard Traffic Engineer, depending on the nature of the issue. Each incident will be addressed as soon as workloads allow. You can check the status of your report on the app. Information submitted is subject to public records law. However, you may request that your name be kept confidential by selecting ‘yes’ in the application intake form.

Public Works
Have a Public_Works issue?  Report it here.
Notice a Public Works problem?  Please let us know. (Trees, trail issues, potholes, signage, clogged storm drain/culvert, water leak, water quality)

Code Compliance
Code Compliance Concern?  Submit it Here.

Housing/Nuisance/Developmental Code Violations?
The city investigates reports of code violations when a citizen submits a code violation complaint.

» Unpermitted signs
» Dilapidated housing
» Operating a business without a license or permit

General Queries

GeneralHave a general comment?  Let us hear from you. (Submit general questions, comments and suggestions)

After–Hours Emergencies
To report water, stormwater, sewer, street or park emergencies outside regular business hours, contact the after-hours answering service at 503-639-1554.
Report Other Issues

Police non-emergency  503-629-0111

Utility locates

Call 811 or Web Link

Water shut off due to non-payment

Utility Billing: 503-718-2460 Web Link

Streetlight outage  

Web Link

Traffic signal concern

Web Link

Request email notification when page changes Email Me