Construction in Tigard Update
January 20, 2021
Wall Street to Tech Center Drive
- Construction continues on the new street connection from Wall Street to Tech Center Drive. Signal work continues at 72nd Avenue and Tech Center Drive. Expect intermittent lane closures between 9 am and 3 pm.
- Project Manager Andy Newbury: email@example.com or 503-718-2472
Frewing Street Replacement
- SW Frewing Street will be closed between Pacific Hwy and SW Barnum Street (1/19/21 – 4/3/21) to replace drainage culverts, mainline, and structures in the roadway.
- The work area is the low point in the street south of Pacific Highway. A detour route will be established to direct traffic around the work area. Download the construction notice.
- Project Manager Jeff Peck: firstname.lastname@example.org or 503-718-2466
79th Avenue and Ashford Street
- Brookside Subdivision is under construction at 79th Avenue and Ashford Street. Expect intermittent lane closures with flagging on 79th Avenue as utilities are installed and the road is improved.
- City Inspector Boris Piatski: email@example.com or 971-255-7724
Baylor Affordable Housing
- Baylor Affordable Housing is under construction at SW 72nd Avenue and SW Baylor Street.
- The contractor will be setting two new storm sewer (SD) manholes on SW 72nd Avenue and SW Baylor Street this week. Expect light traffic delays on SW 72nd Avenue from 8 am - 3 pm.
- City Inspector Brady Bullinger: firstname.lastname@example.org or 503-718-8200
River Terrace Area Construction
- Traffic on Roy Rogers Road has been shifted to the east side of the roadway onto the newly widened portion, and work has begun on installing a waterline and widening the west side of the road.
- River Terrace subdivisions are under construction particularly on the east side of Roy Rogers Road south of Scholls Ferry Road. See https://www.tigard-or.gov/river_terrace.php for more information.
- Development Engineer Jeremy Tamargo: email@example.com
Tualatin Valley Water District (TVWD)
- SW Greenburg Road: Construction has begun on water main upgrades for TVWD. Intermittent flagging from SW Oak Street to SW Hall Boulevard on SW Greenburg Road.
- Tigard Triangle: Roadway restoration work is occurring this week on SW 69th Avenue between SW Atlanta Street and SW Dartmouth Street.
- City Inspector Trent Brickey: firstname.lastname@example.org or 503-718-2686
There are other significant road, sewer and water projects underway or planned in the area. Visit GetUsThere.org for information and updates.
Development Engineer Jeremy Tamargo: email@example.com or 971-713-0281