|Public Works at a Glance|
Community Clean Up Event
- Saturday, October 26, 2019
10 a.m.-1 p.m. (or until capacity is reached)
Tigard Public Works 8777 SW Burnham Street, Tigard, OR 97223
- Suggested donation: 2 non-perishable food items for Tigard St. Vincent DePaul
- This community cleanup event is available to City of Tigard residents.
Bring items to Tigard Public Works for recycling or donation to Habitat for Humanity ReStore. Please see the complete list of accepted materials. Total amounts are limited to one 8’ truck bed or one 8’ trailer. Residential only.
Leaf Disposal & Food Drive Event @ Cook Park
Area residents are encouraged to drop off leaves and donate non-perishable food items at the 17th annual free Leaf Disposal and Food Drive. The event will be held at Cook Park, at the end of 92nd Avenue just off of Durham Road near Tigard High School.
- Drop off leaves and food items between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. on:
» Saturday, November 16
» Saturday, December 7
» Saturday, December 14
- Leaves can be loose or bagged. Paper bags, purchased at local hardware stores, are preferred. Plastic bags may be used for transport, but must be emptied before leaves are accepted by city staff.
- This event is free, though a donation of two non-perishable food items is recommended. Donations will be forwarded to area residents through Tigard’s St. Vincent de Paul food distribution facility.
- For more information, contact Wastewater Operations Supervisor Theresa Reynolds at 503-718-2704 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Will You Get the Call?
Register Today for CodeRED to be Notified of Emergencies
The City of Tigard uses CodeRED for messages concerning the safety, property or welfare of our community. Messages may include AMBER alerts, notifications of hazardous traffic or road conditions, boil water advisories or evacuation notices. Register online or by phone. Call Mike Lueck, Tigard Emergency Services Coordinator, at 503-718-2593. You can also download the mobile app.